From this Day Forward CoinArt
Celebrate your special day with this vintage weather vane wall art, personalized with the wedding date and first names of the happy couple. This CoinArt looks great with a white mat and the Vintage Black, Vintage White or Barnwood Brown frame.
- CoinArt comes with a mounted coin of your choice. The coin will be sealed in an air tight acrylic capsule to protect integrity.
- Please visit our Coin Shop to purchase your beautiful wedding year coin. We love the Silver American Eagle, Kennedy Half Dollar, Lincoln Shield Penny or the "lucky" British Sixpence. If you are interested in a specific coin not shown on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The lucky British Sixpence Coin features four crossed sprigs: the Tudor rose of England, the leek of Wales, thistle for Scotland and the shamrock for Ireland. These vintage coins (circulated) were minted from 1953 to 1967 and are considered a good luck wedding symbol to bring prosperity, love and happiness. NOTE: If bride wishes to wear the coin in her shoe, you will be able to finish frame assembly after wedding.
- Framed print comes protected under an acrylic face with a sawtooth hanger. Finished piece measures 12" x 14".
- If you wish to insert your own keepsake coin, please indicate what type of coin and we will include an air tight acrylic coin capsule. Likewise, if you wish to display your sixpence, we will include step-by-step instructions in order to mount your coin after the wedding.